When hitching a ride to an aquarium for an afternoon of fun, here are some things to remember:
- Potential drivers like pleasant-faced people. No one finds a scary face attactive, it's just scary.
- If your mittens are thumbless, your thumbs will be cold.
- Visiting the outdoor park area of the aquarium is not such a great idea if the area has just had a major freeze.
- Fish can be pretty cool.
- But penguins tend to be much cooler.
- Penguins might be the coolest thing ever. Just go see the penguins first.
- Finish knitting thumbs onto your mittens prior to hitching. Seriously.